图片展示

报名电话:13113772238

图片展示

TED演讲教练教你5个实用的演讲技巧!

发表时间: 2019-07-03 12:00:01

关注: 10116


掌握演讲技巧是人的必备素养之一,人生在世,无论是求学还是求职,难免有时候要演讲,这时候如果你能够露一手,技惊四座,很可能马上让别人刮目相看。一个TED的演讲教练就总结出了5个实用的演讲技巧,对你一定有所帮助~


- 视频和音频 -

视频来自网络,侵删

回复20180223可下载


- 演讲稿 -

我有5个在公众场合演讲的技巧

I have five speaking tips for you whenever you're in public,


不管是在小教室里

whether that's in a small classroom,


在会议室里

at a boardroom table,


或者只是想在一个开心的时刻建立良好的人际关系

or maybe you're just a happy hour wanting to network well.


怎样才能给人留下好印象呢?

How on earth can you make a good impression?


好的,事实上都是一些很基本的东西

Well, there are some really fundamental basic things.


以下是我给你的5个实用建议

So here are my five practical tips for you.


首先,你必须了解你演讲的内容

The first is, you have to know your content.


照本宣科通常很不好

Read it rarely looks good.


所以当朋友打电话或发短信给我说

So when friends call or text me say


“我有一个很重要的演讲,我太紧张了,该怎么办呢?”

I have a big presentation, I'm so nervous, what do we do.


我会说,你对你演讲的内容了解吗?

I say, how well do you know your content?


因为如果你只是照着幻灯片朗读

Because if you're making it up on the slide,


很可能会让别人以为

it's probably going to translate like,


你连你自己要讲的东西都不清楚

you don't know your stuff.


我的第二个建议是,要真实

My second tip is, be authentic.


有多少次你在会议上坐着,或者看着一个演讲者

How many times have you sat through a meeting or watch a speaker


他们就好像进入了演示模式

where they just went in this like presentation mode,


他们看起来令人不舒服

they looked uncomfortable,


也许他们看起来有点紧张

maybe they looked a little nervous,


他们的目光到处飘

their eyes are all over the place,


用肢体动作欺骗自己

and their body deceives them.


真实就好

Just be authentic.


我鼓励我们的客户把每一次演讲的机会

I encourage our clients to consider each presentation or speaking opportunity


当作和你的听众交谈

as conversation with people in your audience.


仅仅是一段接一段再接一段的谈话而已

Just one conversation, with another conversation, and another conversation.


做你自己就好

Be yourself.


你猜怎么着?我们是人

Guess what? We're human,


我们和其他人有联系

we relate to other humans.


所以,做你自己,让自己变得可爱,让自己变得有亲和力

So just be yourself, be likeable, be relatable.


我的第三个建议是,眼神接触

The third tip I have is, eye contact.


我们都知道,不是吗?在大学里被教过无数次

We know, right, College 101 speaking 101,


我们知道要做这个 -- 眼神接触

we know to make it, eye contact.


我总是对我的客户感到惊讶

I'm always amazed with my clients that


他们其实不知道怎么做才好

they actually don't know what good is.


让我给你一个小提示

Well let me give you a little tip.


有3到5秒的眼神接触就很好

Three to five seconds is really good eye contact.


当你尝试它的时候

Now when you actually try it,


感觉就像永恒一样

it will feel like eternity.


但我向你们保证,这会给人以自信、权威的印象

But I promise you that it makes the impression of confidence, authority,


就像你真的清楚你要讲什么

and like you really do know your stuff


也希望你们确实如此

and hopefully you do.


第四个技巧

The fourth tip has to do with these.


当我们说话的时候,我们用手做什么呢?

What on earth do we do with our hands when we're talking?


我总是很惊讶,在婚礼上人们会问我

I'm always surprised that at weddings when people ask


嘿,你是做什么的

hey so what you do.


我告诉他们我的职业,可以说就是用手做些什么事

I tell them my business like what do I do with my hands.


这里有一些非常实用的建议

Well here is some really practical advice.


只需要放松你的手就好

Just relax them.


我的大多数客户,他们都很紧张

Most of my clients, they get nervous,


他们的手在他们的身体前不知所措

their hands collapse in front of their bodies.


这样看起来像是很紧张,或者像是没有准备好

and it looks like nerves or they're unprepared.


让它们在你身边放松

Let them relax at your side,


或者活动起来,用好手势

be animated, use them in good gestures.


但接着让它们放松下来

But then let them relax.


我的第五个技巧,和那些填充词有关

My fifth practical tip, has to do with those filler words.


你知道我说的就是那些讨厌的

You know which ones I'm talking about the pesky ones like


嗯、啊、和、所以、像、好

emm, ah, and, so, like, well.


它们充斥在我们的演讲中

They're riddled throughout our presentations,


为什么我们要这样?

why do we do that?


据我的观察,大部分时间都是潜意识的

Well my observation, most of the time its subconscious.


我们如何才能清除这些让人分心的词语

How do we start to weed out these really distracting words?


让我们的演讲听起来更有信心

So that we sound more confident,


更清晰?

and we sound more articulate.


我指导我的客户先对他们的要讲的信息进行分块

While I coach my clients to start chunking up their information, meaning,


提出一两个概念,然后暂停

give an idea or two and then pause,


接着开始把你的演讲内容发展成人们可以吸收的内容

and start to develop your content into pieces that people can actually absorb.


当你在这中间暂停时,还能够自我调整

It also allows you the self-control to pause in between them.


暂停可以避免填充词

Pausing is the anti filler word.


以上就是我的5个可以让你更自信的实用建议

So those are my five very practical tips to speaking with more confidence.



- 猜你喜欢 -

TED演讲:尽力了还是做不好,为什么?

TED演讲:真诚赞美,才是***的情商

干货!节奏在英语口语中的作用


- 每天挑战一句翻译 -

To live effectively is to live with adequate information.

--Norbert Wiener


规则:

1. 翻译上面的句子,英译中

2. 直接在底下评论区回答你的翻译答案

3. 信达雅,不仅准确,也要翻译得漂亮

3. 翻译答案获得点赞数最多的有红包哟

4. 支持大家让好友给自己的评论点赞喔

5. 下期公布名单并发放红包


昨日翻译:


Nothing is inevitable until it happens.

--A. J. P. Taylor



所以请ID为Rebecca的

朋友加我微信收红包哟


- THE END -

文章内容如有侵权,请联系站长删除。

扫一扫微信

了解课程

扫一扫小程序

免费学习课程

在线咨询

您好,请点击在线客服进行在线沟通!

联系方式
联系电话
13113772238
上班时间
周一到周五
扫一扫二维码
二维码