图片展示

报名电话:13113772238

图片展示

干货!5个超实用的演讲小技巧

发表时间: 2019-07-02 16:01:36

关注: 9623

这是阿V翻译的第615个视频

━━━━━━


演讲,对于名人来说是信手拈来的一件容易事,大部分人都非常羡慕那些能在台上侃侃而谈的人,但是更多的人在面对演讲时仓皇无措,即使平常话很多甚至于口若悬河的人,都很容易在演讲的时候卡壳,难以顺畅的发言。希望下面所讲的演讲技巧对想要学习演讲的朋友有帮助。


演讲必备小技巧


视频、音频、演讲稿已更新会员专享网盘

非会员已停止提供下载服务

购买会员请戳:阿V终身会员


准备演讲的***步,一定要准备好演讲稿。作为新手,如果不能保证自己饱读诗书,出口成章的话,***还是提前做准备。搜集相关材料再加上自己的观点,整理出一篇演讲底稿。



要做好一场演讲,除了制作幻灯片,更重要的是要练习如何开口。仅仅把演讲稿写下来是没有用的,需要反复练习,放开声音,让自己彻头彻尾地适应演讲状态。经过反复练习,你不再需要有意识地思考如何演讲,因为你已经可以下意识地做出演讲的动作、说出演讲的内容。



演说者的成功正是在于他明了听众的目的,以及听众期望演讲者能提供给他们的解决难题的知识和方法。认识到了这一点,你才会寻找到听众的真正疑惑或需求,确定自己的演讲内容、主题,也才能有的放矢地演说,才能拥有取得成功的先决条件。



上台演讲、表演时的紧张是非常普遍的问题,一紧张就容易会发生口误。但演讲的一个重要原则就是连贯,你开口道歉的时候就会打破演讲的连贯性、完美性和和谐感,甚至等你道完歉再说的时候会发现自己已经忘词了。所以,小错误不如一笑置之,不必过多地在意。



面部表情一定要真诚,应与演讲内容相吻合,不要因为紧张而使其走样。一个好的手势有时比讲个不停来的有效果的多。在做手势时要注意,手臂需放在身侧并活动自如,而强调想法时,手的动作要尽量放大,并且动作的范围在腰部以上。 



当你站上了讲台,***不能将自己的焦点再放到自己的身上,应该把所有的注意力集中到观众的身上,思考应该如何说才能引起他们的共鸣,如何说才能让他们信服,如何说才能让他们在演讲后立即采取行动。



演讲稿

Hello, I'm Jay.

大家好,我是杰伊

 

Thanks for visiting Toastmasters International to learn more about public speaking.

欢迎访问国际演讲会,学习更多关于公开演讲的知识

 

Since 1924, we've helped more than 4 million people

自1924年以来,我们已经帮助了4百多万的人

 

gained the confidence to communicate in all circumstances.

获得在任何情况下都能与人交流的信心

 

And one of the most demanding situations you'll ever face is speaking to an audience.

要求最苛刻的一个情况是当众做演讲

 

Here are some time-tested tips to help you prepare

以下是一些屡试不爽的小贴士,可以帮助你做好准备

 

so that you feel empowered to impress others.

这样你就能给别人留下深刻的印象

 

If you pay attention to these five crucialtips when you plan and deliver your next speech

如果你在计划并进行下一次演讲时注意到了这五个关键的技巧

 

You'll have an easier time and your audience will get more out of the experience.

你在演讲时会感觉更轻松,你的观众也会在这次体验中收获更多

 

1 Know your subject and your speech

1 了解你的演讲的主题和内容

 

Now, if you want to overcome nervousness,

如果你想克服紧张的情绪

 

the first guideline is simply: to know what you're talking about.

***个准则很简单:你要知道自己在谈论什么

 

You'll have an easier time giving a speech on a subject, if you know the subject well.

如果你对一个主题很了解,你将更容易就这个主题发表演讲

 

Want to speak about your favorite musician?

想谈谈你最喜欢的音乐家吗?

 

Read any information on the person that you can find online or at your library.

阅读所有你能在网上或图书馆找到的关于这个人的信息

 

When you become an authority on your topic,

当你成为你这个话题的权威时

 

the audience will want to learn what they can't from you.

听众会想从你身上学到他们学不到的东西

 

And, you won't have to struggle to keep your messages straight

而且,你也不必费力去弄清楚信息的真实性

 

if you know the message as well.

如果你已经提前知道了这个消息

 

Once you've mastered your topic, the next step is to master your presentation.

一旦你掌握了自己的主题,下一步就是掌握你的演讲

 

Make sure you rehearse the entire speech so that you will be comfortable presenting it.

确保你对整个演讲进行了排练,这样你在演讲时才会感到舒服

 

And practice any difficult parts repeatedly until they flow smoothly.

对任何困难的部分都要反复练习,直到它们变得流畅

 

Whether or not you memorize each word,

无论能否记住每一个单词

 

you should make sure you know the order of your messages.

你都应该确保自己知道演讲内容的顺序

 

That's why new Toastmasters members begin with the icebreaker speech.

这就是为什么国际演讲会的新成员都以“破冰演说”开始

 

It's a chance to talk about the subject you know best: yourself.

它给你一个机会来谈论你最了解的话题:你自己

 

Then all you have to focus on is practicing how well you tell your story.

然后你重点要做的就是练习讲故事的能力

 

2 Know your audience and your space

2 了解你的听众和演讲的空间

 

Understand the importance of knowing who will be listening to you

要知道在演讲前了解你的听众是哪些人

 

and where you will be when you give your presentation.

以及在演讲哪里进行的重要性

 

Both the audience and location can create limitations that are important to understand.

观众和地点都会对演讲内容的可理解性造成一些重大的限制

 

For example, if you are a researcher you might speak about the math behind your work.

比如:如果你是一名研究人员,你可能会谈论工作背后的数学原理

 

Now, if you're addressing a group of college professors

现在,如果你是在对一群大学教授讲话

 

you could use highly technical language to discuss a sophisticated research project;

那么你可以用高深的语言来讨论一个复杂的研究项目

 

Would you do that if you were describing your work to a group of school children?

如果你向一群中小学生描述你的工作,你会这样做吗?

 

For young kids, wouldn't it be better to talk about how people learn things through research?

对于小孩子来说,谈论人们如何通过研究来学习不是更好的方法吗?

 

Knowing your audience means understanding and respecting their particular characteristics.

了解你的听众意味着理解和尊重他们的个人特质

 

Before you prepare your speech,

在你准备自己的演讲之前

 

their geography, politics, culture and age and other traits will define them as a group,

听众的地理、政治、文化、年龄等特征会将他们定义为一个群体

 

and will guide you in tailoring your presentation to fit their needs.

你应该根据他们的需要调整演讲内容

 

Be sure to check out your location before you present.

在你上台演讲之前一定要确认一下你的环境

 

Will there be enough space on stage for everything you need?

舞台上有足够的空间放置你需要的所有东西吗?

 

If you're planning to deliver a powerpoint presentation,

如果你打算做一个幻灯片演讲

 

are you sure they'll have a screen?

你确定演讲地点有屏幕吗?

 

Or have you been placed in an outdoor amphitheater

或者你有没有被安排到一个露天的剧场

 

with too much sun for anyone to see the screen?

那里的阳光会不会太强而让人看不请屏幕?

 

What about audience size? Will sound system be available if you need it?

观众的规模怎样?如果需要的话,音响系统可供使用吗?

 

All these questions are important to answer before you take the stage.

所有这些问题在你上台之前都需要得到解决

 

3 Never apologize

3 永远不要道歉

 

This is an eye-opener for you, not your audience.

这条建议会让演讲者-而不是听众们-大开眼界

 

You'd be surprised how much an audience misses during a presentation.

你会惊讶地发现一个听众在演讲中错过了多少信息

 

If you make a minor mistake such as skipping a portion of your speech or forgetting a few words,

如果你犯了小错误,比如跳过了演讲的一部分或忘记了几个单词

 

Don't worry. Your audience most likely doesn't have a clue.

不要为此感到担心,因为你的听众很可能完全没有发现

 

Just keep going and you'll find your way back on track with your next point.

继续讲下去,你很快就能回到正轨,进入下一个话题

 

If you apologize, you call attention to the wrong part of your presentation,

但是一旦你道歉,你就会让听众注意到你演讲的错误部分

 

which takes away the important point you want to make.

这就使你想说的重点不那么重要了

 

An advanced speaker knows how to guide the audience's attention toward the important parts,

一个***的演讲者知道如何把听众的注意力引向重要的部分

 

and away from the small stuff.

而不是那些小事情上

 

Whether you make a mistake or not,

无论你是否犯了错误

 

just remember that: people want you to do a good job.

只要记住:人们希望你把这件事情做好

 

And because of that, they're rooting for you.

正因为如此,他们才会支持你

 

It helps to remember this with the next tip.

下一个技巧能帮助你记住这一点

 

4 Imagine yourself giving a great speech

4 想象你自己正在做一场精彩的演讲

 

A great way to find success is to visualize it.

找到成功的一个有效方法就是把它形象化

 

Give yourself time for this important form of preparation.

给这种重要的准备形式留出足够的时间

 

See yourself making important valid points with appropriate gestures and body language

用适当的手势和肢体语言观察自己的观点是否有效

 

that emotionally connect you with your audience.

这能让你和你的听众在情感上产生共鸣

 

Once you see yourself using what works,

一旦你发现自己使用的方法有效

 

You'll feel more relaxed and confident.

你会感到更加地放松和自信

 

And don't forget to imagine pausing while your audience applauds wildly.

别忘了在想象到你的观众疯狂鼓掌时停下来

 

5 Focus on your message, not on yourself

5 专注于你想要传递的信息,而不是你自己

 

Some beginning speakers let their nervousness win

一些刚开始演讲的人往往会让紧张占上风

 

because they make the mistake of focusing entirely on themselves.

因为他们犯了完全专注于自己的错误

 

When something goes wrong, for example, your reaction, can cause your voice to shake.

例如,当事情出错时,你的反应会使你的声音颤抖

 

Then all you hear is a shaky voice that becomes the focus of your thoughts.

然后你能听到只有自己颤抖的声音,它会成为你思想的焦点

 

But remember you're giving a talk for animportant reason.

但是要记住你是为了一个重要的原因而演讲

 

Keep that reason in mind and focus on what's really important: Your message. 

记住它,然后把注意力集中在真正重要的:你要传递的信息上

 

Find the passion to entertain, educate, inspire or motivate your audience,

找到娱乐、教育、鼓舞或激励听众的热情

 

and you'll find a purpose and your voice.

你就能找回目标,同时也恢复正常的声音



演讲稿解读


1. Thanks for visiting Toastmasters International to learn more about public speaking.

欢迎访问国际演讲会,学习更多关于公开演讲的知识

toastmaster  ['tostmæstɚ ] n. 宴会主持人,主持人;致敬酒辞者,祝酒提议人

toastmasters  国际演讲会;英语演讲会;演讲俱乐部;致敬酒辞者

 

2. Here are some time-tested tips to help you prepare

以下是一些屡试不爽的小贴士,可以帮助你做好准备

time-tested ['taim,testid] adj. 历经考验的;经受时间考验的;屡试不爽


3. you could use highly technical language to discuss a sophisticated research project;

那么你可以用高深的语言来讨论一个复杂的研究项目

 sophisticate [sə'fɪstɪkɪtvt. 弄复杂;使变得世故;曲解 n. 久经世故的人;精通者 vi. 诡辩


4. and will guide you in tailoring your presentation to fit their needs.

你应该根据他们的需要调整演讲内容

 tailor ['telɚvt. 剪裁;使合适 n. 裁缝 vi. 做裁缝 n. (Tailor)人名;(英)泰勒


5. Or have you been placed in an outdoor amphitheater

或者你有没有被安排到一个露天的剧场

 amphitheater [,æmfɪ'θɪətɚ] n. 竞技场;[建] 圆形露天剧场;古罗马剧场


6.If you make a minor mistake such as skipping a portion of your speech or forgetting a few words,

如果你犯了小错误,比如跳过了演讲的一部分或忘记了几个单词

minor['maɪnɚ]  adj. 未成年的;次要的;较小的;小调的;二流的 n. 未成年人;小调;辅修科目 vi. 辅修 n. (Minor)人名;(英)迈纳;(德、法、波、俄)米诺尔


7. Don't worry. Your audience most likely doesn't have a clue.

不要为此感到担心,因为你的听众很可能完全没有发现

not have a clue  什么也不知道;毫无头绪

 

8. Just keep going and you'll find your way back on track with your next point.

继续讲下去,你很快就能回到正轨,进入下一个话题

back on track  重上轨道;改过自新;重回正轨;恢复正常

 

9. A great way to find success is to visualize it.

找到成功的一个有效方法就是把它形象化 

visualize ['vɪʒuəlaɪz]  vt. 形象,形象化;想像,设想 vi. 显现



猜你喜欢


如何使演讲更有条理,动人

TED演讲  实用的演讲技巧

提高口语能力的简单技巧


THE END

文章内容如有侵权,请联系站长删除。

扫一扫微信

了解课程

扫一扫小程序

免费学习课程

在线咨询

您好,请点击在线客服进行在线沟通!

联系方式
联系电话
13113772238
上班时间
周一到周五
扫一扫二维码
二维码